Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I know I know...It has been a LONG time.



Okay, so I am so sorry, I have completely forgotten about our blog, but I see most of you or talk to most of you who follow anyway, especially through facebook.


What has been going on at our house? Well...I think the question is what hasn't been going on at our house?


My two beautiful kids are in the full swing of school. Madelyn absolutely loves it, and can't wait until she is able to go all day every day next semester. Elijah is still a little unsure, but is doing great.


My hubby has been around a lot, and we are not looking forward to the tax season. I will become a single mom for about 4 months, and slowly start to pull my hair out piece by piece as I am driven insane. I will be sick of the midwest weather, b/c there is nothing to do around here when it is cold. My kids will be tired of going to the Pavilion for the 100th time, but it is all worth it in the end, cuz we get to have dad all to ourselves during the remainder of the year...for the most part.


I am watching a little girl and making cakes on the side. I love every minute of it, and it gives me a baby fix. I am truly enjoying staying at home eventhough I don't admit it all the time. I really need to get back into my school routine and have lessons and stuff for my kids. It would make our time a lot more enjoyable at home.


I am rambling now, so I will call this good. I know that it isn't much, but it is a start to help me get back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will have a few more pictures next time.


No comments: